- Best SellerCurrent Price$29.88$29.88Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup today
- Best SellerProduct TitleClopay Garage Door Bottom Seal 9' LCurrent Price$10.00$10.00Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup
- Best SellerCurrent Price$20.52$20.52Free delivery on orders over $35Pickup discount eligible
- Best SellerCurrent Price$59.99$59.99Sold & shipped by Insulation MarketPlace LLCFree delivery
- Current Price$37.54$37.54Sold & shipped by The Remote GarageFree delivery
- Current Price$24.97$24.97Sold & shipped by 365 Garage Door PartsFree delivery
- Product TitleChamberlain MyQ Smart Garage Add On Door SensorCurrent Price$30.00$30.00List List Price$42.00$42.00Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup today
- Current Price$20.50$20.50Sold & shipped by 365 Garage Door PartsFree delivery
- RollbackCurrent Price$49.98$49.98List Price$79.99$79.99Free deliveryFree pickup today
What's the difference between belt, screw and chain garage door openers?
The main difference is in the system the unit uses to open the door. Chain-drive systems are among the most common and the noisiest options, using a metal chain along a track. Screw-drive systems feature a lifting mechanism that needs minimal maintenance because it has fewer parts. Belt-drive systems are among the more modern options. These garage door openers are the quietest, smoothest types.
I want to buy a universal garage door opener remote, but what should I look for?
Start by considering how many doors you need the remote to operate and then consider the other features you might need. Some models open a single door, while others operate two or three doors to service larger garages. Other helpful features include wireless programming for convenience, a slim design and bright LED lighting so you can us them easily in the dark.