- Product TitleSterno 2-Hour Green Heat Gel Chafing FuelCurrent Price$3.12$3.12Pickup OnlyFree pickup today
- Current Price$34.97$34.97List List Price$69.99$69.99Sold & shipped by OJCommerceFree delivery
- Current Price$70.94$70.94List List Price$99.99$99.99Sold & shipped by OJCommerceFree delivery
- Current Price$29.99$29.99Sold & shipped by BuilderDepot, Inc.
- Current Price$50.74$50.74List List Price$79.99$79.99Sold & shipped by OJCommerceFree delivery
- Product TitleSunJel Fireplace Gel FuelCurrent Price$116.99$116.99Sold & shipped by Hayneedle
- Reduced PriceCurrent Price$88.30$88.30List List Price$139.99$139.99Sold & shipped by HomesquareFree delivery
- Current Price$36.99$36.99Sold & shipped by Hot Deals ElectronicsFree delivery
- Current Price$28.04$28.04Sold & shipped by Max WarehouseFree delivery
Cooking fuels bring the heat
Chafing dishes and portable stoves are handy when you're serving a feast at a get-together with friends or planning to go camping in the woods. These products make it possible to keep food warm or even cook it when you're away from a traditional kitchen. All you need is a fuel source.
Gel and wick fuels come in cans that you place under the chafing dish. Consider gel fuel if you want a heat source that holds its heat. Or check out wick fuels if you'd rather have a heat source that won't make a mess if you tip the can over. Look for cans with tops that twist on and off so you can reuse and refill them. For cooking outdoors, pick up solid fuel tablets or blocks that you can use individually or in groups to produce the right amount of heat for cooking.