- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$24.99$24.99 - $30.99$30.99Sold & shipped by Overstock
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$9.98$9.98 - $44.98$44.98Free delivery on orders over $35
- Best SellerCurrent Price$16.99$16.99Sold & shipped by Milltown MerchantsFree delivery
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$2.25$2.25 - $5.62$5.62Free delivery on orders over $35
- Best SellerCurrent Price$36.21$36.21 - $105.92$105.92Free delivery
- Best SellerCurrent Price$34.99$34.99 - $125.99$125.99Free delivery on orders over $35
- Best SellerCurrent Price$38.67$38.67List Price$655.00$655.00Free delivery
- Best SellerProduct TitleZORO SELECT 4JRR4 10" x 4" Floor Register, BrownCurrent Price$3.96$3.96Sold & shipped by Zoro
- Best SellerProduct Title5 1/2"W x 2 3/4"H x 3/4"P Bordeaux Leaf Center OnlayCurrent Price$5.87$5.87Free delivery on orders over $35
- Product Variants SelectorCurrent Price$4.57$4.57 - $91.40$91.40Free delivery on orders over $35
Remodeling your home is a complicated job, and choosing flooring is one of the major decisions you may have to make. When you consider what kind of flooring to buy, think about the members of your household, including adults, children, and pets. Depending on your household, you may have to choose options that are hypoallergenic or scratch resistant. It's also important to consider the location of the flooring. Living rooms and children's bedrooms are often more heavily trafficked than bathrooms and master bedrooms, and kitchens and dining rooms are more likely to be sites of messes and spills. In these locations, you'll probably want flooring that's easy to clean.
hardwood flooring is a popular and attractive option, but it should be avoided in high-moisture areas like bathrooms and basements, as moisture can cause the wood to warp. Laminate floors look similar to hardwood but are generally less expensive. Tile flooring is generally easy to clean and offers a variety of design options. There are many types of flooring tile available, including ceramic tile, stone tile and vinyl flooring tiles. Ceramic tile may be glazed or unglazed. Glazed tiles are stain resistant and more resilient in cold weather. stone tiles are elegant options for areas that aren't heavily used.
Carpeting is another option. Although it can be more difficult to clean and maintain than other flooring options, carpeting has the advantages of muffling noise and holding in heat.