- Only at WalmartCurrent Price$12.94$12.942-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Only at WalmartCurrent Price$10.97$10.972-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Best SellerCurrent Price$146.23$146.232-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Product Variants SelectorCurrent Price$12.94$12.94List Price$17.16$17.162-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- RollbackSponsored ProductCurrent Price$8.18$8.18Free delivery on orders over $35
- Current Price$37.25$37.25Sold & shipped by David's direct discount deals llc
- Product Variants SelectorCurrent Price$14.10$14.10 - $19.95$19.95Sold & shipped by Innovative Commerce SolutionsFree delivery
- Only at WalmartProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$9.94$9.94List Price$11.91$11.91Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup today
- RollbackCurrent Price$7.73$7.732-day deliveryon orders $35+
- RollbackCurrent Price$11.71$11.71Free delivery on orders over $35
Walmart's Every Day Low Princes on everything make it easy to stock up on the cords that let you plug in and power up electrical devices. Extension cords are available for indoor or outdoor use so you can have power wherever you need it.
Indoor cords and power strips provide extra outlets for plugging in appliances and lights inside the home. They usually do not have a grounding wire and are often covered in lighter insulation than outdoor cords. This makes them thinner and less noticeable if you need to run them along a wall. This means they don't impact your room's design scheme.
Outdoor extension cords, and cords that are designed for both indoor and outdoor use, are handy for working outdoors or for hosting nighttime gatherings. These cords are thicker and feature a grounding wire to help you avoid the risk of shock if an unexpected rain shower comes up.