- Best SellerCurrent Price$100.94$100.94List Price$183.35$183.35Free deliveryFree pickup
- Best SellerCurrent Price$11.99$11.99Sold & shipped by PKPOWERFree delivery
- Current Price$48.97$48.97 - $69.00$69.00Free deliveryFree pickup
- Only at WalmartProduct TitleHyper Tough 6 Outlet 6ft Surge With Glossy WhiteCurrent Price$10.97$10.97Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup today
- Current Price$9.88$9.88 - $25.66$25.66Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup today
- Product Variants SelectorCurrent Price$4.88$4.88 - $21.43$21.43Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup today
- Reduced PriceCurrent Price$6.99$6.99List List Price$8.99$8.99Sold & shipped by My GoodsFree delivery
- Product Variants SelectorCurrent Price$8.87$8.87 - $12.39$12.39Free delivery on orders over $35
- Current Price$6.03$6.03Free delivery on orders over $35
- Reduced PriceCurrent Price$13.84$13.84List List Price$15.92$15.92Sold & shipped by My Goods
Walmart's Every Day Low Princes on everything make it easy to stock up on the cords that let you plug in and power up electrical devices. Extension cords are available for indoor or outdoor use so you can have power wherever you need it.
Indoor cords and power strips provide extra outlets for plugging in appliances and lights inside the home. They usually do not have a grounding wire and are often covered in lighter insulation than outdoor cords. This makes them thinner and less noticeable if you need to run them along a wall. This means they don't impact your room's design scheme.
Outdoor extension cords, and cords that are designed for both indoor and outdoor use, are handy for working outdoors or for hosting nighttime gatherings. These cords are thicker and feature a grounding wire to help you avoid the risk of shock if an unexpected rain shower comes up.