- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$14.97$14.97 - $41.29$41.29NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Best SellerCurrent Price$55.17$55.17 - $67.75$67.75NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$39.99$39.99 - $62.99$62.99Sold & shipped by Deal NinjaFree delivery
- Best SellerCurrent Price$16.15$16.15 - $17.19$17.19Sold & shipped by DSD GroupFree delivery
- Best SellerCurrent Price$11.97$11.97 - $12.97$12.972-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Best SellerCurrent Price$15.05$15.052-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Best SellerCurrent Price$8.87$8.87List Price$11.81$11.81NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Best SellerProduct TitleHoneywell Electronic Entry Lever Door Lock, ORBCurrent Price$68.00$68.00 - $100.69$100.69Free deliveryFree pickup
- Best SellerCurrent Price$5.22$5.22Free delivery on orders over $35
- Current Price$5.19$5.192-day deliveryon orders $35+Sold by Wideksall Online, fulfilled by Walmart
Should I choose a door knob or a door lever?
The primary reason to choose a door lever is for ease of accessibility. Levers are easier for those with arthritis, carpal tunnel and other health issues that affect the joints. If you think there's a possibility someone with those conditions will use the door, then go with a lever. Otherwise, the choice is aesthetic.
Will I need a locksmith to install the door lock?
The padlocks do not need a locksmith or a home repair professional to install. The deadbolts and latchbolts can be installed on your own if you are proficient with a screwdriver or a power drill. The door knobs and levers are simple to install if the hole in the door is already drill, as is true when you're replacing a door knob.
Which door lockers are the most secure?
No lock is 100 percent foolproof, but the door lock you choose depends on what you want to secure. A latchbolt or deadbolt is a good choice for a door that already has a locking door knob for additional security. If your budget allows, then purchasing a door lock with a keypad adds one more level of security. To prevent pets and children from opening doors, a door knob or a lock that requires a key is a good option.