- Sponsored ProductCurrent Price$39.52$39.522-day deliveryon orders $35+
- RollbackSponsored ProductCurrent Price$28.03$28.03Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup today
- Best SellerCurrent Price$14.84$14.84 - $44.49$44.492-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Current Price$25.51$25.512-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Current Price$23.18$23.182-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Current Price$19.47$19.47 - $272.85$272.852-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Current Price$34.27$34.272-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Current Price$27.90$27.90 - $244.68$244.682-day deliveryon orders $35+Sold & shipped by Top Rated Seller
- Current Price$22.50$22.50Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup today
- Current Price$30.38$30.382-day deliveryon orders $35+
What are the main types of carbon monoxide detectors?
The main kinds of carbon monoxide detectors available at Walmart include sealed battery detectors, replaceable battery detectors, and smart carbon monoxide detectors. Smoke detectors with sealed battery are very common, and you don't need to change the battery, which lasts up to 10 years. If you want a detector with a longer lifespan, opt for one with replaceable batteries. Smart carbon monoxide detectors work with an application on your smartphone to alert you about an incident at home no matter where you are.
How do I choose the best carbon monoxide detector?
Look at how loud the alarm of the detector is, and try to choose a model that allows you to interconnect all rooms. This way, when a hazard is detected, the alarm is triggered simultaneously around the home, ensuring you have a quicker response time.
Is it important to get a model with a digital display?
A carbon monoxide detector with a digital display informs you when the battery is about to run out and can provide you with constant readouts of measured CO levels.