- Best SellerCurrent Price$114.99$114.99List Price$149.00$149.002-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Product TitleBold Flame 47 inch Electric Fireplace in WalnutCurrent Price$299.99$299.99List Price$359.00$359.002-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Current Price$199.49$199.49List Price$229.99$229.992-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Current Price$119.99$119.99List Price$149.99$149.992-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Current Price$181.00$181.00List Price$199.00$199.00Free deliveryFree pickup
- NewCurrent Price$299.99$299.99Free pickup
- Product TitleBold Flame 43.31 inch Electric Fireplace in WhiteCurrent Price$239.00$239.002-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- RollbackCurrent Price$173.99$173.99List Price$199.00$199.002-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- RollbackCurrent Price$188.34$188.34List Price$199.00$199.002-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Current Price$349.99$349.99Free pickup
Bold Flame fireplaces
Bold Flame electrical fireplaces are freestanding heaters with LED flames that resemble the dancing light of a traditional wood-burning fireplace. They can add supplemental heat to your home, or you can turn the heat off and just enjoy the warm look of the faux flame in all seasons. Consider these features as you choose your fireplace:
- Fireplace size: A 48-inch Bold Flame fireplace measures 48 inches from side to side. Use the fireplace's measurements to guide where you can place it in your home.
- Room size: Bold Flame fireplaces that are 25 to 48 inches wide heat a room that's up to 400 square feet. That's about the size of a double garage. To find the square footage of your room, measure its length and width and multiply the numbers together.
- Safety thermal cut-off: Fireplaces with this feature automatically shut off to prevent overheating. This prevents damage to your fireplace and your home.
- Safety child lock protection: You can activate and deactivate the child lock feature to keep young children from turning the fireplace on or off without supervision. When activated, all function keys lock and can only be reactivated by holding the power button for 10 seconds.
- Timer: Fireplaces have a timer that you can set from 30 minutes to 9 hours. Have yours shut off at a certain time to save energy.
- Adjustable temperature: You're able to adjust the temperature between 59 and 86 degrees Fahrenheit to suit your comfort level.
Keep in mind that you won't be able to safely use an extension cord or a power strip with your electric fireplace. Choose a model by size and design that fits into a space directly near an electrical outlet. If possible, the electrical outlet that you plug the fireplace into should be a dedicated circuit. This means no other appliances share the same electrical circuit, which prevents the circuit breaker from tripping or fuse blowing when you're using the fireplace.