- Best SellerCurrent Price$79.99$79.99List List Price$215.97$215.97Sold & shipped by hifashionFree delivery
- Best SellerCurrent Price$109.00$109.00List Price$169.99$169.992-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Sponsored productCurrent Price$286.00$286.00List List Price$359.00$359.00Free deliveryFree pickup
- Best SellerCurrent Price$409.00$409.00List Price$490.99$490.99Free delivery
- Sponsored productProduct TitleKarcher K1700 Electric Pressure Washer 1700 PSICurrent Price$99.99$99.99Free deliveryPickup discount eligible
- Best SellerCurrent Price$255.56$255.56Free deliveryFree pickup
- Best SellerCurrent Price$3.82$3.82Free delivery on orders over $35
- Current Price$149.50$149.50Free deliveryPickup discount eligible
- Product Variants SelectorCurrent Price$148.10$148.10 - $162.17$162.17Free deliveryFree pickup
- Reduced PriceCurrent Price$99.99$99.99List List Price$419.96$419.96Sold & shipped by hifashionFree delivery
A pressure washer is a great power tool that can help you easily manage tough cleaning jobs. The best pressure washer for you will depend in part on whether you plan to use it indoors or outdoors. For indoor jobs, choose a washer with an electric motor that uses AC power, since gasoline-powered washers require too much ventilation for indoor use. For outdoor jobs, gasoline-powered models are usually best, since you won't have an extension cord getting in your way.
Also, consider whether you'll be doing light-duty jobs, such as washing your car, your basement, your driveway or aluminum siding, or heavy-duty jobs, such as removing oil from concrete, stripping paint off a house or removing graffitti. For light-duty jobs, you won't need as much water pressure, and a 1000-2000 PSI model will usually do. To strip paint from a metal surface, you'll need 2,500 PSI. For the heaviest jobs, you'll find models up to 5,000 PSI.