- Best SellerCurrent Price$4.58$4.58 - $36.56$36.56NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Current Price$8.88$8.88 - $31.97$31.97NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Sponsored productCurrent Price$27.56$27.562-day deliveryon orders $35+Sold & shipped by FilterBuy
- Current Price$15.88$15.88 - $57.17$57.17NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup1500.0
- Sponsored productCurrent Price$27.96$27.962-day deliveryon orders $35+Sold & shipped by FilterBuy
- RollbackCurrent Price$15.88$15.88List Price$26.64$26.642-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Best SellerCurrent Price$17.99$17.99List Price$25.49$25.492-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- RollbackCurrent Price$13.88$13.88 - $49.97$49.97NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today11.0
Choosing the right air filter is very important for keeping your home's ventilation clean. To find the best filter for your living space, consider what pollutants you need to target. Airborne particles, such as pollen, fungi, tobacco smoke and pet dander, are the most common pollutants. If you suffer from odors from a litter box, cooking fumes, aerosols or pesticides, a carbon filter works best. Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCS), which come from common household cleaning items such as disinfectants, paints, chloride or glue, are another common problem that can be alleviated with the right filter.
Another important factor to consider is size. The right size filter will depend on your heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) system. If you're not sure what size you need, consult your HVAC system's owner's manual.
With Every Day Low Prices on air filters and other heating, cooling and air quality supplies, Walmart has you covered.