- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$599.97$599.972-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Current Price$699.97$699.972-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Product Variants SelectorSponsored productCurrent Price$299.00$299.00 - $598.00$598.002-day deliveryon orders $35+Sold & shipped by Otofonix
- Best SellerCurrent Price$35.99$35.99Free deliveryFree pickup
- Sponsored productCurrent Price$449.00$449.00 - $898.00$898.00FSA and HSA eligible2-day deliveryon orders $35+Sold & shipped by Otofonix
- Product TitleAs Seen on TV MSA 30xCurrent Price$19.88$19.88NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Best SellerCurrent Price$13.13$13.13List List Price$19.31$19.31Sold & shipped by WALFRONT LLC
- Product Variants SelectorCurrent Price$112.99$112.99Sold & shipped by Britzgo USAFree delivery
- Best SellerCurrent Price$14.97$14.9762.4¢62.4¢/eachNextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Best SellerProduct TitleDuracell hearing aid batteries size 312 (80 pack)Current Price$22.94$22.94Sold & shipped by Local Battery
Hearing aids are devices that are designed to make sound audible for those with hearing loss. Most modern hearing aids use digital technology to amplify sounds, enhance speech clarity and reduce feedback, and they're smaller and more discreet than ever. If you're hard of hearing and want to enjoy the sounds of everyday life, Walmart.com offers an assortment of hearing aid devices and accessories to suit your needs and your budget.
Before purchasing a hearing aid, you should determine the extent of your hearing loss, as well as the frequency range of your hearing loss. Mild hearing loss is defined as being unable to hear between 25 to 40 dB in at least one ear. Moderate hearing loss occurs in the 41-55 dB range, moderate-severe in the 56-70 dB range, severe in the 71-90 dB range and profound in the 90dB range. Hearing aids can be configured according to frequency ranges, as well. Look for an aid that compensates for your type of hearing loss; high-frequency hearing loss is common. If you wear glasses, consider behind-the-ear aids or aids with poly tubes that don't interfere with the temples of your glasses and cause discomfort.
Bluetooth hearing aids are wireless hearing aids that can interface with apps, so you can control the volume and sensitivity with your smartphone. With rechargeable hearing aids, you don't have to buy a new battery when the old one dies. Hearing aid accessories include replacement batteries, wax traps, filters, cleaning brushes and poly tubes. It's important to regularly clean your hearing aids so they continue to work properly.