- Sponsored ProductCurrent Price$334.99$334.99Free delivery
- ClearanceSponsored ProductCurrent Price$139.99$139.99List List Price$299.99$299.99Sold & shipped by CostwayFree delivery
- Current Price$139.99$139.99Free delivery
- Reduced PriceCurrent Price$109.99$109.99List List Price$199.99$199.99Sold & shipped by CostwayFree delivery
- Current Price$79.99$79.99Sold & shipped by SharpPricesFree delivery
- Best SellerCurrent Price$140.00$140.00Free delivery
- Current Price$27.50$27.50Sold & shipped by Lovely Product LLCFree delivery
- Reduced PriceCurrent Price$114.90$114.90List List Price$131.90$131.90Sold & shipped by Yescom USA, Inc.Free delivery
- Current Price$222.34$222.34Sold & shipped by AMI Ventures IncFree delivery
- Reduced PriceCurrent Price$47.99$47.99List List Price$119.97$119.97Sold & shipped by KUDOSALEFree delivery
What is an evaporative cooler?
Evaporative coolers take the moisture out of the air, and then they turn it into a breeze that cools you down. When you're using an evaporative cooler, you can decrease the temperature of a room by up to 15 to 20 degrees Fahrenheit, depending on the model. Some models are portable, allowing you to take them outside to beat the heat when working on a project or just hanging out by the pool.
Should I get an evaporative cooler or an air conditioner?
If you do not want to pay high energy bills in the summer, an evaporative cooler uses up to 75 percent less energy than central air conditioning or a window air conditioning unit. These devices also do not use any harmful chemicals while cooling, so they do not need to have chemicals replaced periodically.
In what climates do evaporative coolers work best?
These devices work better in dryer climates than more humid ones.