- Best SellerCurrent Price$155.00$155.00List Price$192.00$192.00Free delivery
- Current Price$202.00$202.00Free deliveryFree pickup
- Sponsored productProduct TitleHaier 8,000 BTU Portable Air ConditionerCurrent Price$239.99$239.99List List Price$319.99$319.992-day deliveryon orders $35+Sold & shipped by VM Express
- Best SellerCurrent Price$529.99$529.99List Price$599.99$599.99Free deliveryFree pickup
- Reduced PriceSponsored productCurrent Price$289.99$289.99List List Price$434.99$434.99Sold & shipped by Deal NinjaFree delivery
- Best SellerCurrent Price$3.54$3.54List List Price$5.88$5.88NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Best SellerCurrent Price$39.99$39.99Free deliveryFree pickup
- Best SellerProduct TitleTCL 8,000 BTU Window Air Conditioner; WhiteCurrent Price$219.99$219.99List List Price$249.99$249.99Sold & shipped by Electronic ExpressFree delivery
- Best SellerProduct TitleGE 5,000 BTU Mechanical Air Conditioner, AET05LYCurrent Price$128.00$128.00List Price$136.00$136.00Free delivery
- Best SellerProduct TitleGE 5,000 BTU Window AC With Remote, AEW05LYCurrent Price$145.00$145.00List List Price$156.00$156.00Free deliveryFree pickup
An air conditioner offers a great way to keep your home cool in hot weater. To find the best air conditioner for you, you'll first have to determine how much space you need to cool. An air conditioner's cooling power is measured in BTUs, which will tell you how large an area it will cool. For example, a 5,000-6,000 BTU air conditioner will cool 150-350 square feet, while a 13,000-21,000 BTU air conditioner will cool 950 to 1,200 square feet.
You'll also have to decide whether you want a window air conditioner, a wall-mounted air conditioner or a portable air conditioner. window air conditioners are fairly easy to install and usually cool 1-2 rooms. The best model for you will partly depend on whether you have vertically or horizontally opening windows. Wall-mounted units are a bit more work to install and usually require either a built-in box or brackets, which are screwed into the wall. portable air conditioners require minimal installation and can be easily moved from one room to the next.