- Best SellerCurrent Price$118.80$118.80List Price$132.36$132.36FSA and HSA eligibleFree deliveryFree pickup
- Current Price$99.74$99.74List Price$107.64$107.64FSA and HSA eligibleFree deliveryFree pickup
- Sponsored productCurrent Price$269.94$269.94List Price$424.00$424.00Free deliveryFree pickup
- Best SellerCurrent Price$9.97$9.97List Price$14.52$14.52FSA and HSA eligibleFree delivery on orders over $35Free pickup
- Best SellerCurrent Price$136.99$136.99Free deliveryFree pickup
- Best SellerCurrent Price$169.99$169.99List Price$196.99$196.99FSA and HSA eligibleFree deliveryFree pickup
- Best SellerProduct TitleEquate Coccyx Foam Cushion, BlackCurrent Price$14.92$14.92Pickup OnlyFree pickup today
- Best SellerCurrent Price$22.99$22.99List Price$31.49$31.492-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Best SellerCurrent Price$90.28$90.28List Price$148.88$148.88Free deliveryFree pickup
- Best SellerCurrent Price$98.84$98.84Free deliveryFree pickup
If you need a wheelchair, there are lots of options to help you get moving. At Walmart.com, you'll find a selection of wheelchairs and wheelchair accessories, all at Every Day Low Prices.
The three basic types of wheelchairs available are manual wheelchairs, electric wheelchairs and transport wheelchairs. Manual wheelchairs have large, easy-to-grip wheels that you roll yourself to maneuver the chair. You'll need larger wheels if you have shorter arms, and smaller wheels if your arms are longer. Manual wheelchairs strike a good balance between usability and affordability. Electric wheelchairs, or travel wheelchairs, are battery-powered and are moved by the push of a joystick. They're more expensive than manual wheelchairs but may be necessary for those with limited strength and dexterity. Transport wheelchairs have small wheels and are designed to be pushed by someone else. Ultralight wheelchairs are designed with portability in mind, and they're easy to get into and out of your vehicle.
In addition to deciding on a basic wheelchair type, consider what types of seat cushion, arm and foot support are best for you. Comfort cushions are made of foam or gel and are designed to give you a comfortable seat. Positioning cushions are contoured to help you achieve correct posture, and preventative cushions use air to prevent aches and sores. Wheelchair arms come in two styles: full arm style, which supports the whole arm, and desk style, which is shorter and allows you to sit at a desk or table. You'll also have to decide between a leg rest, which supports your entire leg, and a foot rest, which supports only the foot.