- Current Price$39.99$39.992-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Best SellerCurrent Price$32.99$32.99List Price$45.86$45.862-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Current Price$37.82$37.82List Price$43.34$43.34FSA and HSA eligibleFree pickup
- Current Price$40.99$40.99List Price$55.39$55.39FSA and HSA eligibleFree deliveryFree pickup
- Best SellerCurrent Price$39.98$39.98Sold & shipped by ZimtownFree delivery
- Reduced PriceCurrent Price$29.99$29.99List List Price$47.98$47.98Sold & shipped by KtaxonFree delivery
- ClearanceCurrent Price$28.99$28.99List List Price$59.99$59.99Sold & shipped by ZimtownFree delivery
- ClearanceCurrent Price$39.99$39.99List List Price$63.98$63.98Sold & shipped by ZimtownFree delivery
- Product TitleBath Bench Shower Tub Bench without Back (white)Current Price$24.00$24.00Free delivery on orders over $35
- Reduced PriceCurrent Price$23.98$23.98List List Price$38.37$38.37Sold & shipped by KtaxonFree delivery
If you're disabled, injured or elderly and your mobility options are limited, invest in a shower chair to bathe more easily and safely. Shower chairs are disability aids that prevent dangerous maneuvers in the bathroom and help you clean your body in a more comfortably position. You'll find an assortment of shower chairs, transfer benches, stools, grab bars, bathtub lifts and more at Walmart.com, so you can avoid slips and falls and bathe without difficulty.
If you think you can drag any old chair into the shower, think again. Shower chairs are specifically designed to be waterproof, dry quickly and resist slipping. They also typically include a set of handles on the sides that are easy to grip and allow you to get into and out of the chair without overexerting yourself. Shower chairs also have a set of holes in the seat; the holes prevent standing water from accumulating and causing bacteria and mildew to grow on the chair. Look for chairs with an antimicrobial treatment to further combat bacteria.
Before buying a shower chair, do some quick measurements to ensure the chair will fit in your shower or bathtub. Also, note that chairs have different weight capacities; make sure you're not overloading your chair and creating a potentially dangerous situation.
Other shower aids include grab bars, transfer benches and bathtub lifts. Grab bars stick on to shower walls and allow the user to safely enter and exit a bathtub. Transfer benches and bathtub lifts also allow you to safely move into and out of a bathtub.