- Current Price$3.44$3.44 - $6.67$6.67FSA and HSA eligibleNextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Best SellerProduct TitleFreeStyle Lancets, 28G, 100 CtCurrent Price$9.95$9.95FSA and HSA eligibleSold & shipped by Helping Diabetics USA
- Product TitleMICROLET Color Lancets, 100 CtCurrent Price$10.12$10.12List Price$13.16$13.16FSA and HSA eligibleNextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Best SellerProduct TitleOneTouch Extra Fine Lancet 33 Gauge NeedleCurrent Price$13.99$13.99Sold & shipped by Medical Supply CornerFree delivery
- Product TitleAccu-Chek Soft Clix Lancets, 100 CountCurrent Price$19.50$19.50FSA and HSA eligibleSold & shipped by Medical Wholesale Outlet
- Product TitleAscensia Bayer Microlet NEXT Lancing DeviceCurrent Price$7.99$7.99Sold & shipped by Medical Supply CornerFree delivery
- Product TitleOneTouch Silicone Coated Lancet 30 Gauge NeedleCurrent Price$15.99$15.99Sold & shipped by Medical Supply CornerFree delivery
- Current Price$14.40$14.402-day deliveryon orders $35+Sold & shipped by DHS MED
How to Choose a Lancet
Monitoring your blood sugar is a normal part of managing diabetes. Collecting drops of blood each day isn't fun, but it doesn't have to be painful if you have the right lancet. Here's how to find one you don't mind using
Brand: Walmart carries a variety of lancets made by top manufacturers. Instead of sorting through the entire selection, you can search by brand to see only the lancets that will work with your device.
Gauge: Each lancet has a gauge number that indicates its size. A lancet with a lower number is larger and causes more pain than a lancet with a higher number.
Style: Lancet tips have either a needlepoint or blade shape. Needlepoint lancets usually have a higher gauge. Blade lancets make a small incision in the skin. If you have thick calluses on your fingers or poor circulation in your hands, you may need a blade lancet to gather enough blood.