- Best SellerCurrent Price$10.99$10.99Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup
- Best SellerCurrent Price$13.97$13.97List Price$20.96$20.96Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup today
- Sponsored productProduct TitleGoogle Nest Hello Smart Wi-Fi Video DoorbellCurrent Price$229.00$229.00Free deliveryFree pickup today
- Best SellerCurrent Price$6.73$6.73List Price$15.23$15.232-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$9.37$9.37List Price$12.56$12.562-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Best SellerProduct TitleSoft Touch Heavy Duty Doorstop Color May VaryCurrent Price$1.60$1.602-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Best SellerCurrent Price$2.38$2.38 - $8.36$8.362-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Best SellerCurrent Price$0.99$0.99 - $1.80$1.80Free delivery on orders over $35
- Best SellerCurrent Price$9.35$9.35List List Price$29.99$29.99Sold & shipped by SEENDAFree delivery
- Best SellerProduct TitleCreativeWare™ Adjustable Bed Riser SystemCurrent Price$11.68$11.682-day deliveryon orders $35+Pickup discount eligible
Your choice of hardware shows that you care about the details of your home or building project. When picking out hardware, pay attention to both function and design, and think about the best materials for your needs, whether it's brass or another metal, plastic or wood.
If you're shopping for exterior hardware, such as house numbers and letters, make sure they're weather resistant. For entry doors, choose accessories that are both weather resistant and sufficiently ornate to present your home to the world. A front door often has a door knocker and chime and usually has a peephole and at least two locks: a key lock in the doorknob and a separate deadbolt lock. Make sure to choose heavy hinges to support the weight of the front door. Inside doors can have lighter hinges and may or may not have locks.
For cabinets, look for hinges that are light and easy to take apart, and consider manual door locks or magnets to ensure that the door closes securely. Drawers may need security locks if you store important items in them, and their hardware should blend in with other hardware in the room.