- Sponsored ProductCurrent Price$13.60$13.60 - $19.84$19.842-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Sponsored ProductCurrent Price$24.94$24.94Free delivery on orders over $35
- Product TitleConair Curly Curls Curling Iron, 0.75"Current Price$6.27$6.272-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Current Price$59.97$59.972-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Best SellerProduct TitleConair Double Ceramic Curling Iron, 1", Rose GoldCurrent Price$10.70$10.702-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Best SellerProduct TitleRevlon Perfect Heat Ceramic 3/4" Curling Iron, BlackCurrent Price$12.88$12.882-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Current Price$11.97$11.97Pickup OnlyFree pickup today
- Reduced PriceProduct TitleBed Head Tourmaline Ceramic Multi Hair Waver, PurpleCurrent Price$39.99$39.99List List Price$53.24$53.24Sold & shipped by My GoodsFree delivery
- Reduced PriceCurrent Price$26.59$26.59 - $27.49$27.49Sold & shipped by LEX DIGITAL CORPORATIONFree delivery
- Best SellerCurrent Price$39.97$39.972-day deliveryon orders $35+
Not all curling irons are created equally. There are several considerations to take into account, such as the type of hair that you have, the construction material, and the size of the barrel. Those with thick, coarse hair need a curling iron with higher heat settings than those with fine hair, which can burn easily at higher settings.
You choose between clip curling irons and wands. Clips hold your hair in place while you twirl the iron to achieve tighter curls. Wands don't contain clips; you need to wrap your hair around them with your hand, which results in looser waves.
A slimmer barrel size creates tighter curls while larger barrels create a wavier appearance. Ceramic and tourmaline curling irons are ideal for fine hair, whereas thick and coarse hair benefits more from gold-plated irons, which creates more intense heat.