- Current Price$4.58$4.58 - $8.89$8.892-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Product TitleFleischmann's Active Dry Yeast, 4 ozCurrent Price$4.58$4.58List Price$5.59$5.592-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Product TitleRed Star Original Active Dry Yeast, 4 ozCurrent Price$4.62$4.62 - $8.30$8.302-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Current Price$4.62$4.62$1.16$1.16/oz2-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Current Price$5.34$5.342-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Product TitleFleischmann's® ActiveDry Original Yeast 3 ct PackageCurrent Price$5.99$5.99Sold & shipped by Smile 'n' SaveFree delivery
- Product TitleLeSaffre Saf-Instant Red Yeast, 16 oz (Pack of 2)Current Price$18.99$18.99Sold & shipped by Waffle PantryFree delivery
- Current Price$5.55$5.55Sold & shipped by Lehman Hardware and Appliances, Inc.
- Product TitleLesaffre Saf-Instant Dry Instant Red Yeast, 16 ozCurrent Price$14.99$14.99Sold & shipped by Waffle PantryFree delivery
What can you make with yeast?
Yeast can be used to make a variety of recipes in the kitchen. We recommend purchasing yeast if you are planning on making your own bread or pizza dough.
What s the difference between active dry yeast and instant yeast?
Active dry yeast and instant yeast can be used interchangeably in many of your favorite recipes. However, active dry yeast should be dissolved in water first, while instant yeast can be thrown directly into the dough you are making. Instant yeast is also called rapid-rise yeast.
What s the advantage of yeast packets?
Yeast packets are convenient because they contain the amount of yeast you need for most recipes and eliminate measuring.