- Best SellerProduct TitleFolgers Classic Roast Ground Coffee, 48-OunceCurrent Price$9.96$9.96 - $19.58$19.58NextDay eligibleon orders $35+
- Current Price$6.28$6.28 - $11.98$11.98NextDay eligibleon orders $35+
- Sponsored ProductCurrent Price$6.98$6.9863.5¢ per oz63.5¢/ozNextDay eligibleon orders $35+
- Current Price$9.97$9.97 - $19.88$19.88NextDay eligibleon orders $35+
- Sponsored ProductCurrent Price$6.27$6.2757.0¢ per oz57.0¢/ozNextDay eligibleon orders $35+
- Product TitleFolgers 100% Colombian Ground Coffee, 37-OunceCurrent Price$9.96$9.9626.9¢ per oz26.9¢/ozNextDay eligibleon orders $35+
- Current Price$14.98$14.9845.7¢ per oz45.7¢/ozNextDay eligibleon orders $35+
- Current Price$7.92$7.92 - $14.88$14.88NextDay eligibleon orders $35+
- Product TitleKahlua, Original Flavored, Ground Coffee, 12 ozCurrent Price$11.99$11.99Sold & shipped by Koffee Express
- Product TitleEight O'Clock The Original Ground Coffee 36 oz. BagCurrent Price$10.66$10.6629.6¢ per oz29.6¢/ozNextDay eligibleon orders $35+
Brewing ground coffee at home is a great way to enjoy a fresh, delicious cup of joe.
The flavor of the coffee you buy will depend on a variety of factors, including how much the beans are roasted. Coffee roasts are usually described as "light," "medium" and "dark." Light roasts are generally lighter bodied and milder. They have higher acidity and no obvious roast flavor. In medium roasts, the sugars have been further caramelized and the acidity has been muted. The coffee has higher body and some roast flavor. Dark roasts have the strongest roast flavor, the lowest acidity and the most bitterness.
Roast level also affects caffeine content: light roasts have the most caffeine and dark roasts have the least. However, the amount of caffeine in your cup of coffee is also affected by other factors, including how coarsely or finely the coffee is ground and how you brew it.
At Walmart, you'll find Every Day Low Prices on a wide variety of ground coffees, including flavored and decaffeinated coffees. You'll also find everything you need to prepare your coffee just the way you like it, including coffee filters and supplies, coffee creamers, syrups and sweeteners. Save money. Live better.