- Current Price$8.33$8.3327.8¢27.8¢/oz2-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Current Price$7.91$7.91$2.26$2.26/oz2-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Sponsored productCurrent Price$15.73$15.7365.6¢65.6¢/oz2-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Current Price$9.60$9.6022.9¢22.9¢/oz2-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- RollbackSponsored productCurrent Price$7.60$7.60List Price$8.31$8.312-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Current Price$21.96$21.9617.2¢17.2¢/oz2-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Current Price$12.00$12.0048.0¢48.0¢/oz2-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Current Price$8.82$8.82List Price$10.18$10.182-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Current Price$7.47$7.47 - $13.44$13.442-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Current Price$10.78$10.7834.3¢34.3¢/oz2-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
Beginning solid food is a major milestone for your baby. It's a chance to start exploring new flavors and textures and introducing a range of new nutrients into their diet.
Baby foods are usually labled stage 1, stage 2 or stage 3 to indicate when babies will be ready for them. Stage 1 foods are for babies who are just starting on solids, usually between 4 and 6 months of age. Stage 1 foods usually consist of pureed fruits and vegetables or grain cereals mixed with liquid for a thin, smooth consistency. At this stage, babies may also eat infant cereal mixed with water, formula or breast milk. Stage 2 foods are for babies over 6 months old who are beginning to get used to solid foods. They're a bit thicker and often include more varied ingredients and complex combinations of flavors. Stage 3 foods, for babies 9 to 12 months old, are thicker and chunkier than stage 2 foods. Babies this age are also often ready to start on finger foods. Special puffs, snacks-cookies-chips/cookies/976759_976787_1001391'>cookies and crackers made for older babies can be great choices.
At Walmart, you'll always find Every Day Low Prices on baby food and baby feeding supplies.