- Sponsored ProductProduct TitleComfort Zone 4 in. Silver Dual-Powered Desk FanCurrent Price$9.68$9.68Free delivery on orders over $35
- Sponsored ProductCurrent Price$13.31$13.31Free delivery on orders over $35
- Only at WalmartProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$32.87$32.87 - $47.21$47.212-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Current Price$44.88$44.88Free deliveryFree pickup
- Best SellerCurrent Price$57.99$57.99Free deliveryFree pickup
- Current Price$50.99$50.99Free deliveryFree pickup
- Reduced PriceProduct TitleComfort Zone 9" HV 3-Speed All Metal Cradle FanCurrent Price$18.98$18.98List List Price$26.19$26.19Sold & shipped by UnbeatableSaleFree delivery
- Product TitleLasko Oscillating High Velocity Fan, Model U35105Current Price$59.88$59.882-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Current Price$38.00$38.002-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Best SellerCurrent Price$45.00$45.002-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
When the weather is warm, it helps to have a reliable floor fan. For optimal air circulation in your home or apartment, choose a fan with adjustable angles and speeds. Look for one that oscillates (moves from side to side). If you have limited space, opt for a tower fan, and if you need to cool rooms with extra-high ceilings, purchase a pedestal fan. For moving lots of air quickly, opt for an industrial-style floor fan with metal versus plastic blades. These heavy-duty products work well for larger spaces.
If you're trying to decide between a conventional fan and a bladeless fan, consider their differences. Conventional fans feature blades that chop the air, which means airflow is not as smooth and consistent. By blowing air through a hollow tube, bladeless fans provide a smoother and more efficient flow. Before you make your purchase, also consider whether you would like to have special features like a remote control, a programmable timer, and misting capability..