- ClearanceCurrent Price$21.10$21.10List Price$30.89$30.892-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Current Price$26.29$26.29NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup
- Sponsored productCurrent Price$8.74$8.74Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup
- RollbackCurrent Price$24.39$24.39List Price$32.99$32.99NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup
- Sponsored productCurrent Price$35.99$35.992-day deliveryon orders $35+Sold & shipped by Franklin Creative Solutions LLC
- Current Price$27.99$27.99Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup
- Current Price$29.99$29.992-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Current Price$21.32$21.32List List Price$25.19$25.19Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup
- Best SellerCurrent Price$17.98$17.98Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup
- NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup
Envelope designs vary according to the type of material to be sent, your addressing requirements and the sealing options. Choose your preferred style whether sending mail from home or work.
Style: Go for colorful envelopes to make a statement or plain envelopes for a business look. Choose a windowless design for handwritten or printed addresses or a window design to display addresses already printed on the inserts. Depending on your needs, opt for one window or a double window style, which has a window in the upper left corner for your return address. Choose the correct type of envelope to fit the inserts, such as a catalog envelope for larger mailings.
Seal: Gummed envelopes are quick and easy to seal as are peel-and-seal strips. Moist seal envelopes need moisture to stick them down. When sealing an envelope isn't necessary, such as for interoffice use, choose a no-seal design. Clasp envelopes keep your contents inside while allowing you to open and secure it many times. These envelopes are also gummed with strong adhesive when you decide to seal it for mailing or long-term storage.
Business: For business use, #9 and #10 are standard choices of regular envelopes. These hold standard letter paper sizes with the letter folded into three sections. Send invoices, mailings and checks in these envelopes.
Invitation: To send out invitations, use envelopes ranging in size from A1 through A10 that have a more luxurious appeal about them. Use bold colors for a fun touch.
Security: Keep the contents away from prying eyes using security envelopes. These feature a security tint to do just that. For important documents that mustn't get folded or bent during transit, be sure to use sturdy security envelopes with Do Not Bend printed on them.