- Special BuyCurrent Price$109.99$109.99List List Price$129.99$129.992-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Special BuyCurrent Price$129.99$129.99List List Price$199.99$199.99NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup
- Special BuyCurrent Price$89.99$89.99List List Price$119.99$119.992-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Special BuyCurrent Price$114.99$114.99List List Price$179.99$179.992-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Current Price$206.99$206.99Sold & shipped by EntrotekFree delivery
- Current Price$299.99$299.99Sold & shipped by Price Beat!Free delivery
- Current Price$179.99$179.99Sold & shipped by Electronic ExpressFree delivery
- Current Price$185.37$185.37Sold & shipped by Beach Audio IncFree delivery
- Current Price$114.50$114.50Sold & shipped by California ElectronicsFree delivery
- Reduced PriceCurrent Price$154.99$154.99List List Price$179.99$179.99Sold & shipped by Electronic ExpressFree delivery
If you're looking to save space and minimize clutter, a TV/DVD combo can be a great choice. With a TV and DVD player in one, you have fewer devices taking up space and fewer cords making a mess. And with high-resolution screens, you can get a great HDTV experience from many of these sets.
When shopping for a TV/DVD combo, pay attention to screen size, screen resolution and aspect ratio. TV/DVD combos come in a range of sizes, usually up to about 32 inches. If the TV will be in a small room or you'll be sitting up close to it, a small screen is best to avoid awkward viewing angles, while a larger screen works better in a larger space. For a high-resolution (HD) display, look for a TV with a resolution of at least 720p. And for a widescreen experience, look for a 16:9 aspect ratio, which will allow you to view movies as they were intended. Also, consider whether you want an Internet TV, which will allow you to stream content without connecting your TV to a computer.
With Every Day Low Prices on TV and video, Walmart has your entertainment needs covered. Save money. Live better.