- Best SellerCurrent Price$12.49$12.49List List Price$17.99$17.99Sold & shipped by eCostConnectionFree delivery
- Best SellerCurrent Price$15.99$15.99List List Price$29.99$29.99Sold & shipped by eCostConnection
- Best SellerCurrent Price$9.99$9.99Sold & shipped by SSE Photo & Video
- Best SellerCurrent Price$13.97$13.97List List Price$25.15$25.15Sold & shipped by EEEKitFree delivery
- Best SellerCurrent Price$9.99$9.99List List Price$12.99$12.99Sold & shipped by eCostConnectionFree delivery
- Best SellerCurrent Price$9.99$9.99Sold & shipped by eCostConnection
- Current Price$15.46$15.46Free delivery on orders over $35
- Reduced PriceCurrent Price$16.97$16.97List List Price$30.55$30.55Sold & shipped by EEEKitFree delivery
- Current Price$17.99$17.99List List Price$25.99$25.99Sold & shipped by eCostConnectionFree delivery
- Current Price$24.49$24.49List List Price$50.00$50.00Sold & shipped by Wholesale Photo Supply Inc.
What should I consider before I buy an electronic tripod?
Stability, height and component compatibility. Stability is determined by weight of materials, style of tripod feet and the mechanisms used to hold the equipment. Height is a matter of how high the device will extend. Finally, some tripods are made to hold one specific type of device, such as a DSLR camera.
Can a camera tripod hold a smartphone?
On some camera tripods you can add an adapter to use your smartphone to take steadier photos and videos.
How do I choose the right tripod?
If you only plan to take photos indoors and have limited storage space, a table-top tripod may be the best choice. For taking photos and videos outdoors, an extendable tripod you can adjust would be good. Be sure the tripod will accommodate the types of gear you plan to mount on it.