- Reduced PriceCurrent Price$79.99$79.99 - $222.94$222.94Sold & shipped by VM Express
- Product TitlePyle Home 500-watt Stereo Receiver With DockCurrent Price$110.20$110.20Free deliveryFree pickupCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Product TitlePyle® 300-watt Digital Stereo ReceiverCurrent Price$164.74$164.74Sold & shipped by JayecStoreFree deliveryCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Reduced PriceCurrent Price$136.71$136.71List List Price$259.99$259.99Sold & shipped by Electronic ExpressFree deliveryCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Reduced PriceCurrent Price$30.66$30.66Sold & shipped by Monoprice IncCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Current Price$202.65$202.65Sold & shipped by Beach Audio IncFree deliveryCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Current Price$99.99$99.99Free deliveryFree pickupCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Current Price$549.95$549.95Sold & shipped by Clover HillFree deliveryCurrent Quantity: 0 .
What features should I consider when choosing a stereo receiver?
Look at the channels, power and connectivity. Think of stereo channels as the number of speakers you plan to operate. A four-channel system drives four speakers. A higher stereo power (listed as watts) delivers more volume. Connectivity is the ability to connect with other devices.
What does 5.1 audio mean?
The number 5.1 refers to the speaker configuration that includes four stereo speakers and one center speaker for a total of five. The .1 refers to the subwoofer. Generally, home theater systems use 5.1 audio.
How do I choose the right stereo receiver and amplifier?
Narrow your choices based on your budget. Then choose a receiver that delivers sound to the number of speakers you plan to use. A 5.1 audio receiver can give full surround sound to your home theater. A two-channel receiver can drive stereo speakers to add volume and clarity.