- Current Price$329.99$329.99Free deliveryFree pickup
- Special BuyProduct TitleBrother DS620 Mobile Scanner, 600 x 600 dpiCurrent Price$113.33$113.33Sold & shipped by Technology GalaxyFree delivery
- Current Price$369.99$369.99Free pickup
- Product TitleEpson DS-530 Color Duplex Document ScannerCurrent Price$349.00$349.00Free pickup
- Product TitleEpson DS-575W Wireless Color Document ScannerCurrent Price$399.99$399.99Free deliveryFree pickup
- Product TitleEpson Perfection V850 Pro Photo ScannerCurrent Price$1149.00$1,149.00Sold & shipped by XtremeTechFree delivery
- Product TitleBrother DS-640 Compact Mobile Document ScannerCurrent Price$128.52$128.52Sold & shipped by AdCompFree delivery
- ClearanceCurrent Price$449.99$449.99List Price$499.99$499.99Free deliveryFree pickup
- Current Price$199.99$199.99Sold & shipped by Togeri LLCFree delivery
- Product TitleXerox DocuMate 3125 - document scannerCurrent Price$299.97$299.9762.6¢ per each62.6¢/eachFree deliveryFree pickup
How do I choose the right scanner?
Compare scanners by resolution, bit depth, dynamic range and speed. Look for a scanner that balances features you need within your budget.
What features are important?
Resolution and bit depth. Resolution is measured in dots per inch, or dpi. The higher the dpi number, the sharper and more clear the image. Bit depth is an indicator of color quality. Most scanners are at least 24-bit and are good for home or general use.
What else do I need to know?
Dynamic range, which measures how wide a range of tones a scanner can capture. A dynamic range of 2.5 or more is a good place to start if you need a high-quality color scanner. The higher the dynamic range number, the wider the range of tones the scanner will be able to collect and save in your image. Another consideration is speed.