- Current Price$59.00$59.00NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup todayCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Best SellerProduct TitleLinksys E2500 N600 Dual-Band WiFi RouterCurrent Price$29.97$29.972-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup todayCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Best SellerCurrent Price$69.99$69.99NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup todayCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Best SellerCurrent Price$49.99$49.99List Price$139.00$139.002-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickupCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Current Price$80.81$80.81Sold & shipped by Lett's Place, LLCFree deliveryCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Best SellerCurrent Price$129.00$129.002-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickupCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Current Price$149.95$149.95Sold & shipped by Slick Deals (S/N Recorded)Free deliveryCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Current Price$139.00$139.00List Price$199.00$199.00Free deliveryFree pickupCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Current Price$39.88$39.88NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup todayCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Current Price$103.95$103.95Sold & shipped by NETCNAFree deliveryCurrent Quantity: 0 .
Routers & WiFi Routers
A router connects your personal computing devices (laptop, printer, tablet, game console, phone) to the Internet and transfers data among computing devices in a home or office network. Walmart has the best brands including; Linksys, NETGEAR, TP-LINK, TRENDnet and D-Link Routers to name a few.
When shopping for a router, consider whether you want one that's wired or wireless. A wired router offers a dedicated connection with no interference and higher security than a wireless router. On the other hand, with a wireless router you can connect to the Internet anywhere with a signal, without being tethered to a physical cable. This lets you connect more devices, since you aren't limited by the number of ports on the router. You can also connect a smartphone or tablet, make free calls with mobile apps on wireless devices and allow guests to connect to your Wi-Fi.
If you choose to buy a Wi-Fi router, you'll have a choice between a single-band and a dual-band router. Dual-band routers, which are 2.5 GHz, have a longer range and go through walls, but household appliances like your phone or garage door opener can cause interference. Single-band routers, which are 5 GHz, have a shorter range, but they have a more powerful signal and carry more data. Not all devices accept a 5 GHz signal, so check yours for compatibility.
At Walmart, you'll find a great selection of routers and other networking devices at Every Day Low Prices.