- Best SellerCurrent Price$28.99$28.99Sold & shipped by T-Power USAFree delivery
- Product TitleC2G 1m USB 2.0 A/B Cable - Black (3.3ft)Current Price$7.27$7.27Sold & shipped by Technology Galaxy
- Reduced PriceCurrent Price$9.89$9.89List List Price$20.49$20.49Sold & shipped by eForCityFree delivery
- Current Price$57.59$57.59Free deliveryFree pickup
- Current Price$19.99$19.99Sold & shipped by WavlinkDirect
- Current Price$64.52$64.52Free deliveryFree pickup
- Current Price$64.99$64.99Sold & shipped by GoHawkinGFree delivery
- Product TitleIOGear USB 2.0 Print Server, 1 PortCurrent Price$47.65$47.65Free deliveryFree pickup
How do I know which type of printer cable I need?
There are three main types of cables: USB AB, parallel and serial. USB AB cables are by far the most common. If your printer is less than 10 years old and has a small, rectangular port, it's a good bet that you'll need a USB AB cable. Older printers often use parallel cables, which are wide and flat and have pins on either side of the port head. If you're connecting a new Mac to an outdated computer, you'll need a serial cable to act as an adapter.
Will the USB AB cable work with PCs and Macs?
Yes. A USB cable will work with any device that has a USB port.
What other factors should I consider?
In addition to choosing between printer cable types, remember to get a cable that is the right length for your needs.