- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$74.00$74.00 - $79.99$79.99NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
- ClearanceCurrent Price$120.98$120.98List List Price$149.00$149.002-day deliveryon orders $35+Sold & shipped by Teds Electronics
- Reduced PriceCurrent Price$52.12$52.12List List Price$88.99$88.99Sold & shipped by My GoodsFree delivery
- Product Variants SelectorProduct TitleCanon PowerShot ELPH 180 Digital Camera (Silver)Current Price$109.00$109.00List Price$119.99$119.99NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Best SellerProduct TitleVTech Kidizoom CameraCurrent Price$32.00$32.00 - $34.49$34.492-day deliveryon orders $35+Sold & shipped by VIPOUTLET
- ClearanceCurrent Price$109.98$109.98List List Price$149.00$149.00Sold & shipped by Teds ElectronicsFree delivery
- ClearanceCurrent Price$122.98$122.98List List Price$149.00$149.002-day deliveryon orders $35+Sold & shipped by Teds Electronics
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorProduct TitleFujifilm Instax Mini 9Current Price$58.95$58.95 - $61.99$61.99NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Sold & shipped by Five Deals
- ClearanceCurrent Price$99.99$99.99List List Price$149.00$149.002-day deliveryon orders $35+Sold & shipped by Teds Electronics
- NewCurrent Price$134.00$134.00List List Price$169.99$169.99NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
What is the most important feature to consider for a point-and-shoot camera?
Most people think the number of megapixels is most important it is the sensor size that is the essential feature to consider. A larger sensor will perform better in low light, offering results similar to those provided by DSLR cameras.
Is zoom essential for a point-and-shoot camera?
The zoom range is something most people are interested in when shopping around. It is essential for capturing clear pictures from a distance. However, focal length is even more important; it tells you more about the camera s field of view. For excellent results, look for a camera with a focal length of 28-140 mm.
What other features should I consider?
Look for a point-and-shoot camera with image stabilization to reduce the impact of shakiness when taking a photo, and opt for HD video in 720p or 1080p for clear videos.