- Product TitleApple EarPods with Lightning ConnectorCurrent Price$19.07$19.07NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup todayCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Best SellerProduct TitleApple AirPods with Charging Case (Latest Model)Current Price$139.00$139.00NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup todayCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- RollbackProduct Variants SelectorSponsored ProductProduct TitleBose SoundSport Wireless Sports Bluetooth EarbudsCurrent Price$99.00$99.00List Price$149.00$149.00NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup
- RollbackProduct Variants SelectorSponsored ProductCurrent Price$279.00$279.00List Price$349.00$349.00NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup
- Best SellerProduct TitleApple EarPods with 3.5mm jackCurrent Price$13.79$13.79Sold & shipped by EDealsNYCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$189.99$189.99 - $239.79$239.792-day deliveryon orders $35+Sold & shipped by N1 wireless
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$29.88$29.88NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Best SellerCurrent Price$9.99$9.99Sold & shipped by SkullcandyFree deliveryCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Best SellerCurrent Price$155.00$155.00Sold & shipped by Crazy CazboysFree deliveryCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorProduct TitlePowerbeats3 Wireless EarphonesCurrent Price$92.99$92.99 - $130.00$130.00Sold & shipped by Comet Electronix
What's the difference between ear buds and headphones?
Headphones connect with wires or a wireless signal to a source such as an audio amplifier, radio, CD player, mobile phone or portable media player. There are on-ear and over-ear versions. Earbuds, sometimes known as earphones, are small speakers designed to fit directly into your ear. There are two varieties here. Earbuds rest on the outer concha ridge of the ear, located in the center of your outer ear. In-ear models fit into the ear canal.
What is a safe decibel level for headphones?
Sound levels of up to 85 decibels are considered safe.
How long is a reasonable amount of time to listen to headphones?
Eight hours per day or 40 hours per week is what's recommended by the scientific community.