- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$5.98$5.98 - $8.98$8.98Sold & shipped by LivingInStyleFree delivery
- Product TitleKOSS 190238 KPH7 On-Ear Headphones (Black)Current Price$5.99$5.99Sold & shipped by Technology Galaxy
- Product Titleonn. On-Ear Headphones, BlackCurrent Price$4.88$4.88Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup today
- Product Variants SelectorCurrent Price$16.99$16.99 - $19.99$19.99Sold & shipped by PranxFree delivery
- Product TitleKOSS 191867 UR10 HeadphonesCurrent Price$9.95$9.95Free delivery on orders over $35
- RollbackProduct Variants SelectorSponsored ProductCurrent Price$299.00$299.00 - $339.00$339.002-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$5.48$5.48 - $5.49$5.49Sold & shipped by AlfaBetFree delivery
- Current Price$29.88$29.882-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- RollbackProduct Variants SelectorSponsored ProductCurrent Price$199.95$199.95 - $249.99$249.992-day delivery
- Reduced PriceProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$14.97$14.97List List Price$26.95$26.95Sold & shipped by EEEKitFree delivery
Should I purchase earbuds or over-ear headphones?
This decision depends on the person and the use. Earbuds are easier to transport but don't necessarily have the same sound quality as over-ear headphones. Over-ear headphones are typically more expensive but can start hurting your ears after wearing them for a long period. Earbuds are better if you want to use them while walking or exercising.
Do I need to purchase kid-friendly headphones for my children?
You don't have to, but you do want to consider the size of the headphones you are purchasing. Some headphones meant for adults may be too big to sit on your child's head or may be too big to fit over your kid's ears. Other than size, the main difference between adult and children's headphones is the design.
What about Bluetooth headphones? Are they better than wired headphones?
Bluetooth headphones are wireless, so they are great for exercising or to use with a cell phone. They typically do not come with a headphone jack, so they can't be used with a computer or iPod. In that sense, Bluetooth headphones aren't necessarily comparable to earbuds or over-ear headphones.