- Special BuyProduct TitleSceptre 50" Class 4K UHD LED TV HDR U515CV-UCurrent Price$225.00$225.00List List Price$279.99$279.99Free delivery
- NewCurrent Price$397.99$397.99List List Price$499.99$499.99Free delivery
- NewCurrent Price$697.99$697.99List List Price$799.99$799.99Free delivery
- Special BuyProduct TitleSceptre 65" Class 4K UHD LED TV HDR U650CV-UCurrent Price$399.99$399.99Free deliveryFree pickup
- Current Price$328.00$328.00List List Price$429.99$429.99
- NewCurrent Price$347.99$347.99List List Price$399.99$399.99Free delivery
- Best SellerProduct TitleSceptre 32" Class 720P HD LED TV X322BV-SRCurrent Price$95.00$95.00List List Price$119.99$119.99Free deliveryFree pickup
- Current PriceSee details in cartList $599.99Free deliveryFree pickup
- NewCurrent PriceSee details in cartList $899.99Free deliveryFree pickup
- Current Price$398.00$398.00Pickup OnlyFree pickup today
What are pros of LED televisions?
They are brighter and the color is more consistent over their lifetime. LED televisions have a longer life than plasma or liquid crystal display (LCD) televisions.
What are the cons?
Some LED televisions can't be wall mounted because they are too deep. They are more expensive than LCD televisions and, unless the model you choose has a dimming feature, may use more energy.
What are some important features on an LED television?
Make sure it has HDMI ports to enable connections to other devices. Built in WiFi is an asset for connecting to your home network. You can also find smart LED TVs that respond to voice commands and allow you to run apps. Think about size, too; LED TVs come in dimensions ranging from about 20 inches to over 70 inches.