- Sponsored ProductCurrent Price$13.95$13.95Sold & shipped by NCA OutletFree delivery
- NewCurrent Price$24.98$24.98Free delivery on orders over $35
- Best SellerProduct TitleArrow H2O 2.5-Gal Slimline Beverage Dispenser, BlueCurrent Price$7.26$7.26 - $14.52$14.522-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Current Price$37.98$37.982-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Current Price$20.00$20.00Free delivery on orders over $35
- Current Price$11.87$11.87 - $19.73$19.73Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup today
- Best SellerCurrent Price$18.50$18.50Free delivery on orders over $35
- Only at WalmartCurrent Price$27.88$27.88Free delivery on orders over $35
- Only at WalmartCurrent Price$23.84$23.84Free delivery on orders over $35
- Product TitleWilton 3-Tier Customizable Iron Treat Stand, 13-InchCurrent Price$16.96$16.962-day deliveryon orders $35+
What is serveware?
Serveware is a general and wide-ranging term that encompasses a variety of items like trays, stands, dishes and pitchers that serve practical and decorative purposes. If you're throwing a party, accommodating friends and family at the next soiree or just want to spice up the dining room, you'll find a massive selection of serveware to suit your applications at Walmart.com.
First, you'll need to figure out what you're serving, and where you'll be serving it. If the action's taking place outside, or you're going to be dealing with kids, consider melamine or plastic serveware, which is more durable and shatter-resistant than porcelain or glass table sets. If you're not serving individual cans or bottles, you'll want a pitcher, a beverage dispenser or a coffee urn for the caffeine fiends. These dispensers go a long way toward serving a large amount of drinks effectively, protecting the liquid from contaminants and keeping the beverage at a proper temperature. If you're serving a buffet-style meal, you'll want chafing dishes, which keep food covered and hot.
Presentation goes a long way in the dining room, and serveware is a big part of that. Cake stands provide an elegant setting for your newest dessert, and prevent it from going stale too quickly with the glass cover. You can keep fruit tidy and organized with a tiered server, or go for a coordinated kitchen with nesting bowls or a serving set that includes salt and pepper shakers, a butter tray and a sugar bowl.