- Save 15% on everything you need for Potty Training.
- Best SellerProduct TitleSummer Infant Learn-to-Go PottyCurrent Price$9.86$9.86Pickup OnlyFree pickup today
- Current Price$17.49$17.49List Price$19.99$19.99NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup
- Sponsored productProduct TitleTwo Tier Stepping StoolCurrent Price$14.86$14.86Sold & shipped by Fox Valley TradersFree delivery
- Product Variants SelectorCurrent Price$26.48$26.48 - $27.86$27.86NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Product Variants SelectorCurrent Price$19.88$19.88NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup
- Best SellerProduct TitleParent's Choice 2 Step Stool, GreyCurrent Price$11.84$11.84NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Best SellerProduct TitleParent's Choice Cushioned Potty SeatCurrent Price$9.88$9.88NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Only at WalmartProduct TitleFisher-Price Ladybug Potty Training Seat, Sweet PinkCurrent Price$11.94$11.94NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup
- Best SellerProduct TitleParent's Choice Step Stool, GrayCurrent Price$7.78$7.78List Price$9.11$9.11NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Best SellerProduct TitlePotty Time Watch Toddler Toilet Training Aid ~ BlueCurrent Price$11.98$11.98Sold & shipped by Lullaby BabyFree delivery
When can I start potty training my child?
Children are usually ready to start potty training after 18 months of age. However, some children may not start until closer to age three.
How do I know what type of potty training seat to buy?
We recommend starting with the training seats that look like miniature toilets. These are small and ideal for the child to use as he or she starts potty training. Once your little one is tall enough, you can buy a training seat to fit on top of your adult toilet seat so he or she can transition to that.
Do potty training seats have any special features?
We offer some models with convenient storage areas built into the toilet to store toilet paper or even books. This is a great way to make your child feel like an adult and become more independent.