- Womens Clothing
- Dresses & Jumpsuits
- Bras, Panties & Lingerie
- Coats & Jackets
- Graphic Tees
- New Arrivals
- Pajamas & Loungewear
- Pants & Leggings
- Socks, Hosiery & Tights
- Sweatshirts & Hoodies
- Tops & T-Shirts
- Product Variants SelectorCurrent Price$36.50$36.50Free deliveryFree pickup
- Product Variants SelectorProduct TitleTime and TruTime and Tru Women's Milkmaid DressCurrent Price$19.96$19.96Free delivery on orders over $35
- Product Variants SelectorCurrent Price$12.00$12.00List Price$25.88$25.882-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Product Variants SelectorProduct TitleTime and TruTime and Tru Women's Woven Wrap DressCurrent Price$14.98$14.98List Price$18.68$18.682-day deliveryon orders $35+
- NewProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$49.00$49.00Free deliveryFree pickup
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$24.99$24.99List Price$39.88$39.88Free delivery on orders over $35
- Product Variants SelectorCurrent Price$24.99$24.99List Price$45.00$45.00Free delivery on orders over $35
- NewProduct Variants SelectorProduct TitleScoopScoop Women's Lace Flounce Hem Tank Mini DressCurrent Price$32.00$32.002-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Product Variants SelectorProduct TitleWhite MarkWomen's Embroidered Tunic DressCurrent Price$25.00$25.00 - $29.99$29.99Free delivery on orders over $35
- ClearanceProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$24.99$24.99List List Price$49.98$49.98Sold & shipped by Power ZXZ LLCFree delivery
Women's Dresses and Jumpsuits
Are you looking to add a hint of glam to your wardrobe? Dresses and jumpsuits are an easy way to do just that. Whether your style is classic or modern, Walmart.com has everything you need to be comfortable and fashionable at Every Day Low Prices.
What are some popular styles of dresses and jumpsuits?
- Skater dress: Also called fit-and-flare dresses, skater dresses got their name from the type of outfits that figure skaters wear. They're fitted at the top of the bodice through the waist then flare out at the hips to create a flowing silhouette that can flatter the upper thigh areas.
- Swing dress: Much like the skater dress, swing dresses also have a flowy A-line skirt. Instead of hugging your waist, they're fitted at the top near the chest then gently flare out through the skirt. Swing dresses are great for both casual and dressy occasions and can be paired with anything from boots and sneakers to sandals and heels.
- Shift or sheath dress: Shift dresses are roomy so you can comfortably and easily move around. They flatter a variety of body types and can be worn to both casual and dressy occasions. Sheath dresses are more fitted and can create a figure-flattering silhouette. Sheath dresses are a great option to wear to work or to a formal event. You can wear shift and sheath dresses with flats, heels or sandals for a polished and put-together ensemble.
- Midi or maxi dress: A midi dress is a dress that hits anywhere from the knee to mid-calf, while a maxi dress has a floor-length skirt. Both midi and maxi dresses come in a variety of different silhouettes, from form-fitting to relaxed fit.
- Romper: Jumpsuits, also known as rompers or playsuits, are a one-piece outfit that combine a top with either shorts or pants. Rompers come in various styles, ranging from off-the-shoulder bandeau to long-sleeve. Rompers are an easy way to pull together an outfit and can be paired with sandals, flats or heels.