- Current Price$6.65$6.65Free delivery on orders over $35Current Quantity: 0 .
- Product TitleAbsorber XL High Performance Drying TowelCurrent Price$13.44$13.44NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup todayCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Product TitleClean Tools 51149 Original Car Cloth, 17 x 27-In.Current Price$10.47$10.47NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup todayCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Product TitleViking Microfiber Auto Cleaning Cloth, 3 Pack TowelsCurrent Price$6.26$6.26Free delivery on orders over $35Current Quantity: 0 .
- Current Price$6.76$6.76List Price$8.63$8.632-day deliveryon orders $35+Current Quantity: 0 .
- Product TitleZwipes Microfiber Cleaning Cloths, Multi-colorCurrent Price$28.99$28.992-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Current Price$12.00$12.00Free delivery on orders over $35
- Current Price$7.38$7.38List Price$9.90$9.90Free delivery on orders over $35Current Quantity: 0 .
- Current Price$9.31$9.312-day deliveryon orders $35+Current Quantity: 0 .
- Best SellerProduct TitleAuto Drive? Estracell-S Exterior Wash SpongeCurrent Price$6.75$6.75Sold & shipped by Independence Fulfillment ServicesCurrent Quantity: 0 .
Should I choose a microfiber or chamois cloth?
Chamois cloths absorb well and can create a suction-like condition between the cloth and the surface. This may lead to scratches. Microfiber cloths like towels tend to avoid this problem by lifting particles away from the surface.
What function does texture play in the cloth I choose to dry my car?
The texture allows water and particles to be pulled away from the surface of the car when drying, thus eliminating possible scratching.
Do I need a special cloth for glass?
Once your cleaning product has been wiped from the glass, paper-based towels eliminate streaks.