- Best SellerCurrent Price$43.88$43.88List Price$84.79$84.792-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Product TitleOzark Trail Propane Fold-Up 2-Burner Camp StoveCurrent Price$29.83$29.832-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Sponsored productCurrent Price$89.99$89.99List Price$114.04$114.042-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Best SellerProduct TitleColeman Utility Lighter, 2-PackCurrent Price$11.95$11.95Sold & shipped by TRUNKENTREASURESFree delivery
- RollbackSponsored productProduct TitleColeman Portable Sport Roadtrip Propane GrillCurrent Price$109.00$109.00Free deliveryFree pickup
- Product TitleKoblenz 4-Burner Gas StoveCurrent Price$51.66$51.6671.7¢71.7¢/eachFree deliveryFree pickup
- Product TitleColeman Camp Bistro 1-Burner Butane Camp StoveCurrent Price$19.72$19.72Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup
- Best SellerCurrent Price$44.99$44.99List Price$67.30$67.30Free deliveryFree pickup
- Current Price$26.94$26.94List Price$29.81$29.812-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Current Price$36.00$36.002-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
Why should I buy an outdoor canister stove?
Canister stoves screw onto the threaded tops of closed fuel canisters. The stoves weigh a few ounces and fold up compactly. They're quick to light, with no priming required. The flame adjusts easily and simmers well. The canister self-seals when you unscrew the stove so there s no worry about spills and leaks. In addition, canister stoves are usable in some international destinations.
What are the advantages of liquid-fuel stoves?
Liquid-fuel stoves run on white gas. The stoves run well in below-freezing temperatures and high elevations. They have a low profile and offer stability on uneven ground. It's easy to tell how much fuel you have left.
Why should I choose an alternate-fuel stove?
These stoves include wood-burning stoves, denatured alcohol stoves and solid-fuel tablet stoves. They are good for long-distance backpacking and home emergency kits.