- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$36.80$36.80 - $49.85$49.85NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$129.00$129.00NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup
- Best SellerProduct TitleFujifilm Disposable 35mm Camera With Flash, 2 PackCurrent Price$38.99$38.99Sold & shipped by Continental PhotoFree delivery
- Best SellerCurrent Price$415.95$415.952-day deliveryon orders $35+Sold & shipped by True Modern Electronics USA
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorProduct TitleFujifilm Instax Mini 9 - Smokey WhiteCurrent Price$50.43$50.43 - $61.99$61.99NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup
- Best SellerCurrent Price$104.99$104.99List List Price$179.00$179.002-day deliveryon orders $35+Sold & shipped by VIPOUTLET
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorProduct TitleCanon PowerShot ELPH 360 HS Digital Camera (Black)Current Price$189.00$189.00 - $189.99$189.99NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup
- Best SellerProduct TitleVTech Kidizoom Camera Pix - PinkCurrent Price$29.82$29.82List Price$39.99$39.99NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Best SellerCurrent Price$269.99$269.99List List Price$496.95$496.952-day deliveryon orders $35+Sold & shipped by The Pixel Hub
- Best SellerProduct TitlePanasonic Lumix DC-GH5 Wi-Fi 4K Digital Camera BodyCurrent Price$1258.89$1,258.89Sold & shipped by BuzzPhotoFree delivery
With so many styles, features and brands, it may be difficult to decide which digital camera is best for you. Getting familiar with camera styles and specs can help you find what you need at the right price.
Point and Shoot: Point and Shoot cameras are affordable and convenient. These cameras are lightweight and compact and can easily fit in a pocket or small purse. Most point and shoot models use an autofocus feature which is handy but can also create a lag in between shots. Point and shoot cameras are ideal for the casual photographer that simply wants to snap shots of friends, family and the outdoors.
DSLR: If you're serious about photography, a DSLR (Digital Single Lens Reflex) camera is a good option. dslr cameras have interchangeable lenses and large sensors that provide high quality images in low light surroundings. With these cameras you also have complete control over focus and exposure. The downside of a DSLR camera is they are often heavy and expensive. However, since the lens is interchangeable, you can have a lot of flexibility and variety with your photography.
Mirrorless: Known for being notably lighter and more compact than a DSLR, mirrorless cameras are perfect for those pursuing photography as a hobby. Just like DSLR cameras, mirrorless cameras have interchangeable lenses and manual settings but since they often do not have full-frame sensors the low light image quality and depth is compromised.
Features: One of the most helpful features on a digital camera is WiFi access. By connecting to the internet wirelessly you can upload, share and print photos easily. Other features to look for are waterproofing, image stabilization and panoramic mode.
At Walmart you can also find all of the camera accessories you need including camera cases, tripods and memory cards all at Every Day Low Prices. Save money. Live better.