- Best SellerProduct TitleMedline Tool-Free Bed Assist Bar with storage bagCurrent Price$31.44$31.44NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup
- Best SellerCurrent Price$159.00$159.00List Price$193.94$193.94NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup
- Sponsored productCurrent Price$125.00$125.00List Price$149.99$149.99NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup
- Current Price$27.97$27.97List Price$39.37$39.37Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup
- Sponsored productCurrent Price$149.00$149.00List Price$169.00$169.00NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup
- Current Price$109.00$109.00NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup
- Current Price$38.95$38.95Sold & shipped by Yescom USA, Inc.Free delivery
- RollbackProduct TitleHeight Adjustable Hand Bed Rail for Home BedsCurrent Price$35.73$35.73 - $47.07$47.07NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup
- Current Price$88.99$88.99NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup
Adult Bed Safety Handles and Rails
Create a supportive sleeping environment in the comfort of your own home with the help of a safety handle or rail. A bed assist handle can help you get in or out of your bed when you need a little assistance, while a fall-prevention rail can stop you from rolling out of bed at night, preventing harm or injuries. At Walmart, you can find everything you need so you can rest easy at Every Day Low Prices.
When thinking about what kind of rail to buy, consider how you'll be using it. Many types of handles and rails quickly and easily slide under a mattress and can be used along the side of a regular bed. A bed-assist handle can help you get into or out of bed and are generally smaller and less intrusive than rails. If you move around in your sleep or toss and turn, a bed rail can help prevent you from rolling out of bed. Since they can be slid under a regular mattress, portable folding bed handles are great if you're traveling and can be used on hotel or guest beds. You can also find an assortment of assist handles for chairs to help you get up or sit down on your couch.
In addition to handles and rails, you can also find swivel trays and tables to give you a flat surface to eat or write on while you're sitting or lying down. Wedge pillows can help prop you up while in bed and can also be used at the foot of your bed to elevate your legs.
Whether you're looking for a small handle or a full bedside rail, you can find everything you need so you can Save Money. Live Better.