- Reduced PriceCurrent Price$77.99$77.99 - $82.86$82.86Sold & shipped by GiftExpress.comFree delivery
- RollbackCurrent Price$26.00$26.00 - $29.99$29.992-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- RollbackCurrent Price$29.99$29.99Free deliveryFree pickupCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- RollbackCurrent Price$37.00$37.00Free deliveryFree pickupCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Reduced PriceCurrent Price$72.89$72.89List List Price$152.00$152.00Sold & shipped by PerfumesAmericaFree deliveryCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Current Price$193.98$193.98Sold & shipped by Q MallFree deliveryCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Reduced PriceProduct TitleJuliette Has A Gun, Not A Perfume For Women, 3.3 OzCurrent Price$56.99$56.99 - $79.95$79.95Sold & shipped by PerfumesAmericaFree delivery
- RollbackCurrent Price$29.99$29.99($4.48/EA)Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickupCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Current Price$94.17$94.17Free deliveryFree pickupCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Current Price$105.39$105.39Sold & shipped by GiftExpress.comFree deliveryCurrent Quantity: 0 .
The key to creating a good unisex fragrance is to blend ingredients that appeal to everyone. Blends of citrus, cilantro, violet leaves, bergamot, frankincense, cedarwood, amber and musk are very popular, creating an aroma that is energizing and enticing. Light, vivacious scents tend to be crowdpleasers, whereas cloying one-toned concoctions are not.
No fragrance is off-limits to any person, so long as they are happy with it, of course. Furthermore, any perfume, cologne, body spray or scented creams you use will smell different on your skin than on another person's. That's because they interact with your body's own pheromones.