- Best SellerProduct TitleAloe Vesta Protective Ointment, 8 Oz.Current Price$12.08$12.08Sold & shipped by Global Med SupplyFree delivery
- Sponsored ProductCurrent Price$17.98$17.98($17.98/lb)NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Sponsored ProductCurrent Price$7.52$7.52(53.7 ¢/ea)NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Best SellerProduct TitleImage Vital C Hydrating Anti Age Serum - 1.7 ozCurrent Price$36.00$36.00List Price$68.00$68.00NextDay eligibleon orders $35+
- Current Price$161.00$161.00Sold & shipped by Adina's Beauty ShopFree delivery
- RollbackCurrent Price$84.00$84.00List Price$100.00$100.00NextDay eligibleon orders $35+
- RollbackCurrent Price$49.99$49.99List Price$98.00$98.00Free delivery
- Product TitleEquate Beauty Regenerating Daily Serum, 1.7 ozCurrent Price$13.48$13.48($7.93/fl oz)NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Current Price$40.67$40.67Sold & shipped by Expert DealsFree delivery
- Current Price$11.97$11.97($7.04/fl oz)NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
Travel-size face serums
Face serums treat your face to renewing vitamins, minerals, and anti-aging ingredients with just a few drops. There are different types of travel-size face serums to treat common skin issues.
Skin serum types
Skin serum helps protect your skin in new environments. If you travel to a hot or dry region, pack face serum that helps your skin retain moisture, also called hydrating face serum.
Other types of skin serums include:
- Acne-fighting serum with alpha- and beta-hydroxy acids
- Exfoliating serum that helps remove dead facial skin cells
- Skin renewal serum that brightens dull skin and reduces fine lines and blemishes
- Anti-aging serum that firms skin and supports skin cell turnover
Airline skin serum limits
If you plan to keep travel-size face serum in your carry-on luggage, ensure that serum containers are no larger than 3.4 ounces. Larger containers go in checked luggage.