- Best SellerProduct TitleOGX Extra Strength Tea Tree Mint Shampoo 13ozCurrent Price$6.97$6.97($1.00/ea)2-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- NewSponsored ProductCurrent Price$6.94$6.94(51.4 ¢/oz)2-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Sponsored ProductCurrent Price$9.95$9.95Sold & shipped by Natural USA ProductsFree delivery
- Best SellerProduct TitleEquate Beauty Tea Tree Mint Shampoo, 33.8 OzCurrent Price$5.74$5.74Free pickup today
- Product TitleRenpure Tea Tree Shampoo 32ozCurrent Price$7.98$7.98(24.9 ¢/fl oz)2-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- NewCurrent Price$5.47$5.47(43.3 ¢/oz)Pickup OnlyFree pickup today
- Current Price$7.97$7.97(27.3 ¢/fl oz)2-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Current Price$8.74$8.74(2.5 ¢/fl oz)Pickup OnlyFree pickup today
- Current Price$4.77$4.77(39.8 ¢/fl oz)2-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Current Price$7.78$7.78 - $23.14$23.142-day deliveryon orders $35+
Tea tree shampoo
Help control scalp itching, dandruff, and inflammation when you wash your hair with tea tree shampoo. Choose one suited to your hair type and needs, look for certain qualities, and avoid harmful ingredients like alcohol, which can dry your scalp and result in more dandruff or itching.
Benefits: Choose the shampoo to suit your hair care need. For example, you might want a thickening shampoo, a clarifying shampoo, or a moisturizing shampoo.
Look out for: Tea tree shampoo must be high quality to be of therapeutic value. This means it should contain at least 5 percent tea tree oil, and it's best if steam distilled. Check for its Latin name on the label, Melaleuca alternifolia, to make sure it's genuine.
Other features: Ensure the shampoo is suitable for your hair type. For example, you might want a color-safe options. Ensure there are no harmful ingredients like parabens and sulfates, which will irritate your scalp.