- Best SellerCurrent Price$8.98$8.98($9.98/FLUID OUNCE)NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup todayCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Product Variants SelectorProduct TitleRevlon PhotoReady Prime Plus PrimerCurrent Price$9.97$9.97Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup today
- Current Price$10.94$10.94Sold & shipped by Savings 4 youFree deliveryCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Current Price$9.98$9.98Pickup OnlyFree pickup todayCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Current Price$5.98$5.98Sold & shipped by Savings 4 youCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Current Price$12.46$12.46($33.68/EA)NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Current Quantity: 0 .
- Current Price$17.94$17.94Sold & shipped by BuyMeBeauty.comFree deliveryCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Current Price$7.80$7.80Sold & shipped by DealsbuzzCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Current Price$14.00$14.00Sold & shipped by BuyMeBeauty.comCurrent Quantity: 0 .
If you want day-long beauty, chances are you have primer in your makeup kit. This handy product allows for smoother application of your foundation and makes coverage last longer. It also helps smooth fine lines and wrinkles. The result is a flawless, almost airbrushed look.
When selecting primer, consider your skin type. If your skin is oily, purchase a mattifying primer. This product minimizes the appearance of large pores, and it soaks up oil and keeps the skin from appearing too shiny. For dry skin, look for products that are light, creamy, and hydrating. If you have normal skin, give it a fresher, brighter look with an illuminating primer.