- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorProduct TitleRevlon Kiss Plumping Lip Creme, Cashmere CremeCurrent Price$1.77$1.77 - $12.94$12.94Free delivery on orders over $35
- Product Variants SelectorProduct TitleRevlon ColorStay Overtime LipcolorCurrent Price$4.72$4.72 - $15.99$15.992-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Product Variants SelectorSponsored ProductProduct TitleSuper Lustrous Glass Shine LipstickCurrent Price$6.97$6.972-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- ClearanceProduct Variants SelectorProduct TitleRevlon Ultra HD Matte Lip MousseCurrent Price$4.19$4.19 - $13.05$13.052-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- ClearanceProduct Variants SelectorSponsored ProductProduct TitleRevlon Super Lustrous The Gloss, High Shine LipglossCurrent Price$2.01$2.01 - $19.63$19.632-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- ClearanceProduct Variants SelectorProduct TitleRevlon Super Lustrous Lipstick (Creams)Current Price$1.35$1.35 - $13.29$13.292-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Product TitleRevlon Kiss Cushion Lip Tint - Naughty MauveCurrent Price$7.12$7.12 - $15.10$15.10Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup today
- ClearanceProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$5.55$5.55 - $13.99$13.992-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Product Variants SelectorProduct TitleSuper Lustrous Lipstick The Luscious MattesCurrent Price$4.97$4.972-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Product Variants SelectorProduct TitleRevlon Ultra HD Vinyl Lip Polish, Liquid LipstickCurrent Price$7.97$7.97 - $20.92$20.922-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
Revlon lip makeup
Lip makeup isn't just about lipstick anymore. There are many types of pigment, moisturizers, and liners that can radically change your lips for the better. Liquid lip lacquer goes on smoothly, giving the pigment a lovely sheen as it sets into the skin. Solids, however, can go on thicker and be a bit more fun to play with as they can mix with other pigments.
As for lip care and maintenance, you might consider lip plumping cremes, finishing and setting products, and special lip moisturizers. Moisturizers can go on after regular lipstick, once the pigment has set as well as when you aren't using makeup to keep that skin nice and soft.