- Best SellerCurrent Price$28.94$28.942-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup todayCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- RollbackCurrent Price$29.99$29.99List Price$52.00$52.00Current Quantity: 0 .
- Sponsored ProductProduct TitleSimple Replenishing Rich Facial Moisturizer, 4.2 ozCurrent Price$9.22$9.22($2.20/FLUID OUNCE)2-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup todayCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Current Price$16.97$16.972-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Sponsored ProductCurrent Price$5.37$5.37($5.37/OZ)FSA and HSA eligible2-day deliveryon orders $35+Current Quantity: 0 .
- Current Price$25.00$25.00Sold & shipped by BLOOMBARE LLCCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Current Price$9.97$9.97($2.00/FLUID OUNCE)2-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup todayCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Current Price$41.99$41.99Sold & shipped by BeautyviceFree deliveryCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Best SellerCurrent Price$12.38$12.382-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup todayCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- RollbackCurrent Price$39.99$39.99List Price$95.00$95.00Free deliveryCurrent Quantity: 0 .
Use moisturizers as part of your daily skin regimen for a healthy, fresh look. Take into account the consistency, your skin type, and beneficial ingredients.
Consistency: For oily skin, a light lotion is a good choice, while you'll need an ointment to lock in moisture with dry skin. For normal skin, stick to a cream, which hydrates your skin but is thinner than an ointment. A thin moisturizer is better for the daytime while a thicker one is better at night, providing deeper hydration.
Skin type: Choose an oil-free moisturizer for oily and acne-prone skin. Look for a hypoallergenic moisturizer for sensitive skin. Dry skin needs a moisturizer that retains hydration so look for ingredients like hyaluronic acid, glycerin, and mineral oil.
Beneficial ingredients: Combat the sun's rays for younger-looking skin with a built-in SPF. Fight free radicals with the inclusion of antioxidants.