- Product Variants SelectorCurrent Price$7.67$7.67 - $22.94$22.94NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
- NewProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$7.57$7.57NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Product Variants SelectorSponsored ProductCurrent Price$7.57$7.57 - $21.65$21.65NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Product TitleRimmel Scandaleyes Gel Eyeliner, BlackCurrent Price$5.97$5.97($66.33/EA)NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup todayCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Product Variants SelectorSponsored ProductProduct TitleColorstay Micro Hyper Precision Gel EyelinerCurrent Price$6.97$6.97NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Best SellerProduct Titlee.l.f. Lock On Liner and Brow Cream, EspressoCurrent Price$4.95$4.95NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup todayCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$1.98$1.98NextDay eligibleon orders $35+
- Product Variants SelectorProduct Titlee.l.f. Cream Eyeliner, Teal TeaseCurrent Price$4.00$4.00 - $7.24$7.24NextDay eligibleon orders $35+
- Product Variants SelectorProduct TitleRevlon Colorstay Creme Gel Eye Liner, 007 Rio BlueCurrent Price$6.49$6.49 - $9.99$9.992-day deliveryon orders $35+Sold & shipped by Ship It Quick
- Current Price$20.28$20.28Sold & shipped by AMI Ventures IncFree deliveryCurrent Quantity: 0 .
Gel eyeliner goes on like a liquid but is much easier to apply. Look for an eyeliner that is smudge-proof and waterproof for the most precise line that will last all day.
Find an applicator that works best for you. Some gel eyeliners look like a standard pencil and are easy to put on. An eyeliner brush will give you a more precise point. Add layers to your eyeliner to make it darker and more defined.
You can also do a smokey eye look with a gel eyeliner. Use an eyeliner brush to apply just a little bit of liner around the eyes. Blend with the brush or a cotton swab for the desired result.