1 - 401 to 40 of 1,000+ products
left hand navigationSkip to Search Results
L'Oreal ParisOlayGarnierImage Skin CareNeutrogenaCeraVePOND'SCetaphilSheaMoistureEquate BeautyAsaVeaDermalogicaSimpleRoCBurt's BeesAveenoDerma EEltaMDEarth to SkinFreemanRevisionPCA SkinJergense.l.f. CosmeticsCliniqueCosmedixYes ToObagiSisleyClarinsShiseidoTheraplexClean & ClearLa Roche-PosaySKIN ACTIVELululunPalmer'sAndalou NaturalsMiss SpaBorgheseNEOSTRATAReviva LabsDermaquestElemisYon-KaBioelementsCellex-CDr. HauschkaJoanna VargasMario BadescuMy Beauty DiaryEmbryolisseG.M. CollinGuinotiS CLINICALAveneDarphinDermactin-TSElizabeth ArdenLieracMasqueologyPopvclySilky ScentsSoo'AEfoundFemaleUnisexMale
Search Product Result
- Sponsored ProductProduct TitlePond's Face Cream Dry Skin, 10.1 ozCurrent Price$6.88$6.88(68.1 ¢/oz)2-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Current Price$8.98$8.982-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Current Price$6.62$6.62($3.89/oz)Pickup OnlyFree pickup
- Current Price$15.63$15.63Sold & shipped by PharmapacksFree delivery
- Best SellerSponsored ProductCurrent Price$19.97$19.97($11.75/ea)2-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Best SellerCurrent Price$12.38$12.38($4.13/fl oz)Pickup OnlyFree pickup
- Best SellerCurrent Price$11.81$11.812-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Best SellerCurrent Price$6.78$6.782-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Best SellerCurrent Price$8.47$8.47($1.41/fl oz)2-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Best SellerProduct TitlePond's Face Cream Dry Skin, 6.5 ozCurrent Price$8.80$8.80Sold & shipped by Pharmapacks
Facial treatments for dry skin
Prevent your skin from becoming flaky and cracked by using facial treatments for dry skin. Choose the best texture, match the treatment to a specific skin concern you have, and look for moisture-retaining ingredients.
- Type: Opt for a cream or ointment over a lotion because they cause less irritation. Creams that contain jojoba oil, shea butter, or olive oil are great for combating dryness. Be sure to avoid facial treatments that contain a fragrance, alcohol, alpha-hydroxy acid, or retinoids; they can be too harsh and strip your skin of its natural oils.
- Moisture-holding ingredients: Look for ingredients that hold water. These include glycerin, hyaluronic acid, lanolin, petroleum jelly, and ceramides.
- Skin concerns: Creams with a menthol or an aloe base have a cooling effect on inflamed skin. For aging skin, it's best to use a moisture-enriching cream. These can include vitamin E and retinol.