- Best SellerCurrent Price$4.97$4.97List Price$5.47$5.47NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Best SellerCurrent Price$7.94$7.942-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Best SellerCurrent Price$9.74$9.7481.2¢ per oz81.2¢/ozNextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Product TitlePond's Cold Cream Cleanser 6.1 ozCurrent Price$4.97$4.97 - $9.64$9.64NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Current Price$9.52$9.52Pickup OnlyFree pickup today
- Current Price$14.97$14.9778.8¢ per oz78.8¢/ozNextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Current Price$16.05$16.05Sold & shipped by Pharmapacks
- Product TitleNoxzema Facial Cleanser Moisturizing Cleansing 12 ozCurrent Price$3.97$3.97 - $7.70$7.70NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Current Price$4.97$4.97 - $9.64$9.64FSA and HSA eligibleNextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Product TitleCetaphil Gentle Cleansing Bar, 4.5 ozCurrent Price$7.09$7.09Sold & shipped by Pharmapacks
Face wash for dry skin
While looking for a face wash for dry skin that moisturizes, you also want to make sure that it doesn't cause irritation or breakouts. Whether you prefer a creamy, liquid, or foaming face wash, consider the ingredients to suit your dry skin.
For dry, sensitive skin: Opt for cleansers that are oil-free, alcohol-free, and paraben-free to prevent irritation. Cucumber, aloe, and chamomile are all soothing ingredients.
Combat breakouts: When you're prone to breakouts, cleansers with salicylic acid help prevent acne while vitamin E helps to heal irritation. Avoid cleansers with alcohol and go for deep-cleaning ones that keep your pores clear.
Dry skin with eczema: If you have eczema, choose a product containing ingredients known to soothe inflamed skin, such as blackberry extracts and vitamin E. Opt for a cleanser that's ultra gentle and doesn't contain any essential oils. A good ingredient to look for is hyaluronic acid, which helps keep moisture sealed in your skin.