- Best SellerCurrent Price$9.99$9.99FSA and HSA eligibleSold & shipped by Pharmapacks
- Best SellerProduct Title2 Pack - Sea Breeze Sensitive Skin Astringent 10 ozCurrent Price$14.19$14.19Sold & shipped by PharmapacksFree delivery
- Current Price$24.00$24.00List List Price$40.00$40.00NextDay eligibleon orders $35+
- Current Price$9.21$9.21Sold & shipped by Mr. MedicalFree delivery
- Current Price$14.84$14.84Sold & shipped by PharmapacksFree delivery
- Product Title4 Pack - Sea Breeze Sensitive Skin Astringent 10 ozCurrent Price$20.83$20.83Sold & shipped by PharmapacksFree delivery
- Current Price$14.20$14.20Sold & shipped by Mr. MedicalFree delivery
Face toners for skin redness
If your face is prone to skin redness, look for a toner designed for sensitive skin. A formula that's alcohol free with witch hazel or rosewater is your best bet. If your skin burns after using a face toner, then be sure to check out toners with aloe. The cooling gel can take away redness and burning and leave your skin clean and refreshed.
A face toner should calm your skin while it cleans. A fragrance-free skin toner with nourishing vitamins will even out your skin tone, take away redness, and leave your skin looking more balanced. Use a cotton ball to apply a small amount of toner to red skin. Make sure you follow up with a deep moisturizer for best results.